How Financial Wellness Can Help You
Become a Survivor
Now it’s just you. You’re feeling overwhelmed. You feel pressure to make decisions and have questions about what you should do next. Sometimes it helps to know someone is in your corner.
Now that I’m alone, what’s next?
- How might social security and pension change now that my spouse is gone?
- Do I have enough money or will I run out?
- Do I need to sell the house?
- Can I still afford to leave a legacy?
- Who can help me make sound financial decisions and put my best interests first?
- Who should I rely on? Family or a financial professional?